Monday, October 16, 2006

Niclas's Birthday

Niclas "the King" Kingdahl decided to have a 29-year old birthday party (supposedly to have it before anyone else got a chance to throw their 30-yo one) and in typical Niclas style it was all about glamour, glamour, glamour. The dress code was strictly tuxedo and it set the standards for a very luxurious and incredibly fun evening. Thanks Niclas, and happy birthday again!!


Niclas mingling with some newly arrived guests.


Beautiful party crowd awaiting food and feast.


Niclas and his girlfriend Erica had prepared most of the stuff themselves, the theme was Italian and it was delicious!! And abundant, I bet half of the food was still left after all the rest of us had stuffed ourselves three times each.


"Happy birthday to youuuuu, happy birthday to youuuu etc...."


Sandra and Niclas cheered up everyone at my table.


The kitchen crew, looking just as glamourous as everyone else.


Niclas was happy to act as sommelier himself. Such a fine taste for fine liqours...


Me going behind Sandra's back. (Hah hah hah.)


After dinner and chilling it was time to move on to fashoinable Peacock dinner club and some dancing.


We started out gently with the five bottles of champagne that Niclas had ordered.. ;-)


And this is not where the party ended but well where I stopped thinking about taking pictures... The next day I woke up realizing I had forgotten my credit card in the bar, bummer as I was about to take off first to Stockholm and then directly to Egypt. But after a lot of phone calls and some running around I managed to get ahold of it about an hour before my train was supposed to leave. I guess someone must like me after all... :-)

No comments: