Monday, October 17, 2005

Recoleta Market & Byebye Jasmin

This last Sunday I went to the Recoleta market during the day. I didn't really care much for the market itself, but the bands playing in the park were quite nice and I sat there in the sun for a while listening to them and watching the halfnaked stoned guy who wanted to make friends with one of the bands. Later in the evening we went out with Jasmin for dinner since she is leaving our little household community. We were in a place in Palermo called Bar 6 with really good food. To round things off we carried on to a bar afterwards, but I was so incredibly tired that I just fell asleep in a very comfy armchair and didn't wake up until the other had gotten tired of making fun of me and decided it was time to go. Nicely enough they dragged me out of there with them.


Ya rastamaaaaan! This little raggae band was playing in the park and was the stoned guy's favorite. They were pretty good actually, so I guess he must have had some kind of taste left in his system.


Lots of good food in this place, I had some kind of ribs with a chili and honey sauce that was excellent!


Very frightening picture of me taking in one of the few moments I came out of my coma in the armchair I kept falling asleep in over... and over... and over again. It was really difficult to look this awake! :-)

3 comments:

Johan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Johan said...

Dear Globestrutter,

Please let us no when there is a picture of you that is NOT frightening. Maybe then I will let my children have access to your blog.

A concerned parent.

Ps.
Well, that is if I had any children. Party on!

Edward said...

As long as your sisters keep liking the way I look I don't really care about what you think. Hehehe.... I know how to get you where it hurts the most! :-P

E.