Thursday, September 14, 2006

Swedish Election Guide

Swedish Elections take place on Sunday, Sept 17th. I got so tired of never knowing what the parties think in various matters that I read through their election pamphlets and summarized them into a table. Click on the picture below to be able to read it. It is is Swedish unfortunately but for those of you who speak that it might come in handy. I guess not that many other people would be overly interested in our elections anyway. :-P



If the text in the one above is hopeless to read, here is another version where I have so to speak made a "block" division. :-P




If it helped me to make a decision...?

Nah.... :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although my Swedish is not good enough to understand it, I think it's gonna be a very good source for my upcoming thesis...thanks for this useful post!

Edward said...

You know, sadly it does not require a very high level of Swedish to understand the Swedish election messages, I am sure you will be able to understand everything before soon.. ;-)

How does it feel to be back in China??

E.

Anonymous said...

More dirty and crowded than before here, sigh...how I miss the blue sky, green trees, red cottages in Sweden! I sooo look forward to stepping on the white snow again in winter...really hope everything turns out fine and I will be able to go back soon again.