Thursday, September 07, 2006

Egyptian Reunion in Stockholm

I went to Stockholm for a weekend to visit Lotta from Cairo who happened to be home and also Andros, the Iraqi guy I got to know there too..


A pretty little view from a bridge.


Relaxing in fashionable Stockholm with a latte.


Pretty pretty.


This was a great little restaurant we found on the island Waxholm in the archipelago after having taking a boat over there.


Lotta had a huge soft icecream craving and was extatic when she got her hands on one. :-P


When we went to visit Andros his mom had prepared us a huuuuge pot of maHshi. It was soooo good!! Unfortunately when I tried to make it myself about a week later in Gothenburg and invited all my friends to try it was not such a success. ;-)


Right before we got off to playing domino and the Arabs kicked our ass big time. It was almost embarassing when they would just say: "Now you've lost again!" and I still had half of the pieces left and no idea I had been playing that bad. How the heck do they do it!!??


Lotta and her daughter, we got together with her and some friends and colleagues the last evening and had a few drinks and a bite.


As usual I spend most of my time eating and posing for photos... :-P

No comments: